Madness-Solipsistic part1 Madness-Solipsistic part1

AWESOME

Man, great work!
REally wanna see what happens next!
What's cool is how you applied the lighting effects on each scene and fluidity of the animation...

The overall effect was great when how everything looks 3D... and the frequent camera changing makes it even more fun to watch instead of the normal 2D sidescrolling madness cartoons!

Great job with the sounds too.. Nice choice of BGM and sound effects...
Although.... Is it just me or is this sequel gonna be somewhere along the lines of Elfen Lied Episode 1?

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Wahahahaha

Hey this is Cool!
Great work, simple art but fluid-smooth animation!
The best part is how you swapped the words with something clean when we were all expecting something... *ahem* else. (noticed how the song pauses at these points to increase the effect. Great job!)

Final Mog Final Mog

Heh

wow... I only saw this now... but yeah! I like it... Old fashioned Final Fantasy Fun...
Whats with the focus of FF9 BGMs? lol

Love the jokes, lame but funny.
As for the art, well.. Its somewhat average I'll say... The dialogue could speed up a little too..
Great choice of music.... (CHORUS: "SEPHIROTH!")

Bombs 3 Bombs 3

W00t!

This game is pretty cool, the concept is simple but new, along with the chain reactions that were pretty fun to experiment and do...

Great graphics and animations...and the change of the explosive sprites at each level was definately a plus. Appropriate sound too!

However one thing that i guess can be mproved is the reaction time to collect bonuses, it occurs to me that the bomb must be moving OVER directly at the centre of each bonus for it to be collected... and there is also a lag time as well...perhaps the bonuses can be made more sensitive?

Otherwise, Great WORK!

Save the Rhinos Save the Rhinos

I dun get it

I dun understand wuts it about. You should make de instructions clearer. The graphics and sound are fine just the game itself can be improved.